http://shinedesigninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/shine_design_inc_logo_long_color-1.png 0 0 shinedesigninc http://shinedesigninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/shine_design_inc_logo_long_color-1.png shinedesigninc2010-09-10 21:00:002010-09-10 21:00:00How to Get Barred by Google Places
How to Get Barred by Google Places
Five Reasons Why to Display a Google Places QR Code?
1. Engage Your Audience Offline: Internet users are accustomed to using search engines to find information. This need for information is localized with mobile searches on the fly, and now QR codes offer another touch point for brands and consumers.
2. Be a Market Leader (beat your competitor into the QR Code game): Silver Surfers are on Facebook, and new technology is becoming less foreign to broader segments at a faster rate of time. If a map marker fits within your brand standards, then embracing QR Codes can resonate with your audience which will position you to be top-of-mind as local search evolves.
3. Promote a Sale with Coupons: Coupons can be tied to your GLBC account. Putting an offer in the hands of the consumer at the point when they are looking at your physical location is a huge opportunity to drive sales.
4. Capture Valuable Feedback: We see twitter and other networking sites become a channel for complaints and accolades for consumers. Now, feedback from consumers is one “click of the camera” away, and can provide almost up to the minute consumer data in a nearly face-to-face environment.
5. Enhance each Google Channel to Improve Overall Conversions: Industry data shows the benefits of running paid and natural campaigns together. Combining local and mobile into that data set only reinforces the value of optimizing your business in Google Local.
What is a QR Bar Code?
This unique bar code on the lower right of the sticker (known as a QR code) lets customers – and potential customers – instantly learn more about a business, by visiting a mobile version of the business’ Place Page on any supported phone. Here’s more on how it works and what you can do with it:
- Make sure your phone can scan a QR code with its camera, either with an application that you download or via software that’s already installed on your phone. To find out what application to use for your phone, we recommend doing a Google search for the model of your phone along with “QR reader”.
- When you see a QR code, use your phone’s application to scan it. If you’re scanning a QR code on one of the window decals that we’ve sent to thousands of U.S. businesses, you’ll quickly be taken to that business’ mobile Place Page on Google, where you can:
- Read reviews to see what other users think about the business
- Find a coupon that the business has posted to their Place Page
- Star the business to remember to check it out later, or to remember to visit again
- Leave a review right after you leave the business. What’s a better time to write what you think, than when you’ve just visited?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!